VeraContent is a multilingual copywriting agency for brands and publishers with an international team of writers, linguists and marketing professionals in Madrid, Spain. Our specialty is helping Spanish companies reach international audiences with world-class English content. We also create and adapt content into several other European languages including Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German and Dutch. Some of our most well known clients are IE Business School and EDP, and we also partner with marketing and communication agencies to create content for major brands such as Repsol and BBVA.
We are seeking a project manager interested in growing with our company. The role would involve overseeing copywriting and translation projects in multiple languages and being the point of contact with mainly Spanish-speaking clients.
What we’re looking for:
- Great people skills and ability to deal professionally with clients in Spanish and English (both verbally and in writing)
- Significant writing and editing experience, with great style and precise attention to detail in Spanish, English, or another major European language we commonly work in (namely Portuguese, French, or German)
- Excellent judgment and sharing of our values for quality work and client service
- Enthusiasm and the ability to take initiative
- A passion for languages – knowing additional languages (besides Spanish and English) is a big plus!
- Interest in technology and ability to quickly learn new software tools
- A motivated self-starter who is always finding ways to do things better, and is enthusiastic about helping us grow into the leading multilingual content agency in Spain!
- Coordinating writers and translators, and making sure projects are completed on time, on budget and up to our high quality standards
- Providing excellent service to our corporate and agency clients
- Documenting the status and details about each project
- Giving ongoing feedback to team members, and continuously improving processes and results
- As a secondary responsibility, we’d expect you to be able to write compelling content in either Spanish or English, and to translate texts as needed – especially when we have urgent deadlines
- The opportunity to join a high-potential business at an early stage, and make decisions that have a direct impact
- The possibility to work on diverse, interesting projects
- Many possibilities for personal growth and professional advancement
- Extremely flexible working conditions
- An international work environment where you’ll get lots of English practice!
- Ideally we’d like a full-time person, but as we’re a young and evolving company all of the conditions are very negotiable for the right candidate. We’re open to hearing from you and how you can help meet our needs!
- Generally, we need someone who can be online and available during business hours (9 to 6, Monday to Friday), and who can attend client briefings and meetings in Madrid. However, there would be a lot of flexibility on how you organize your schedule, and whether you work from our office or remotely.
Please fill out our job form letting us know why you’re a fit for this role (we check the form daily!) Include your CV or LinkedIn profile, along with 3-5 writing samples (preferably published articles, blog posts, web copy, or marketing / advertising materials).