Spanish copywriting internship – Madrid
VeraContent is a multilingual content agency for brands and publishers based in Madrid. We are looking for a Spanish copywriting intern.
– Assist in writing Spanish content for brochures, blogs, web sites and other marketing materials for our clients.
– Rework content that has been translated into Spanish from other languages so that it reads as if it were written by a Spaniard. These will be magazine articles, blog posts and marketing texts.
– Translate the same types of materials as needed from English to Spanish.
– Excellent Spanish writing and editing skills with work samples to prove it.
– Ability to interact with teammates and write emails in English.
– Passion for languages and eagerness to learn and grow with our company.
– You must be in your final year of university or a recent graduate.
– A stipend of 800 euros/month during the course of a 3 to 6 month full-time internship. (We can also discuss the possibility of a part-time schedule).
– The chance to be part of an international, dynamic and growing team
– Ongoing training on best practices in writing, translation and publishing.
– The possibility of a full-time position after your internship.
– Please send your CV in English or Spanish and three Spanish writing samples (news articles, blog posts, or marketing copy) to email@example.com